PLA Shopping Ads Program Manager
Lumens is looking for a PLA/Shopping Ads Program Manager that will focus on Product Listing Ads (PLA/Google Shopping), other Shopping initiatives such as Pinterest Shopping, and product data feed management.
Lumens is looking for a PLA/Shopping Ads Program Manager. This position will report to the Director of Performance Marketing and will focus on Product Listing Ads (PLA/Google Shopping), other Shopping initiatives such as Pinterest Shopping, and product data feed management. This role is responsible for meeting revenue and ROI goals.
This is a great opportunity for an organized, highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced e-commerce/retail environment with a focus on data-driven strategies and has 5+ years of paid shopping ads experience using product data feeds.
Shopping Ads Program Management:
- Meet revenue and efficiency/ROI goals or other performance goals as assigned. Develop strategies and optimize accounts to meet goals.
- Own the Shopping Ads Program end to end including Google PLA, Bing/Microsoft PLA, Pinterest Shopping, and product data feed management.
- Optimizing Paid Shopping Ads campaign through bid and budget adjustments, search query negation (negative keywords), new campaign and ad group builds, product group partitions, promotional timeline, etc.
- Proactively identify data-driven trends and opportunities within the marketing campaigns, optimize and update accounts accordingly.
- Create and maintain product data feeds in the feed management platform for other marketing channels, as needed.
- Monitor and optimize daily product data feeds used for shopping ads and other marketing programs.
- Execute promotions using the Google and Bing/Microsoft Merchant Centers, data feed platform, and use of external feeds.
- Ensure promotion and ad visibility across shopping platforms.
- Diagnose and correct disapproved products and promotions.
- Continuous research of highly competitive shopping ads landscape to discover new opportunities.
- Stay up to date with all the best practices, emerging trends, and principles shopping programs.
- Produce and analyze daily, weekly, and month-end performance reports, plus additional ad hoc analyses as required.
- Audit spend to ensure billing accuracy.
- 5+ years of demonstrated expertise in paid shopping ads (PLA) and product data feed management with revenue and growth goals
- Demonstrated experience working in Google Merchant Center and using a product data feed management platform, writing rules to optimize existing feeds, and building new exports.
- Hands-on experience with online campaign builds, management, analysis, and optimization in Google Ads for Paid Shopping including manual and automated bidding strategies, negative keyword strategies, bid modifiers, audiences, etc.
- Demonstrated experience in campaign optimization, growing revenue and improving ROI across multiple ad platforms.
- Excellent organization and attention to detail skills
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- Excel expert
- Highly personable, with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Self-motivated, results-driven professional who consistently delivers high quality work
- Experience with high-end, niche, or design-driven markets such as lighting or home furnishings, a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a quantitative, test-driven field, a plus
Location: Sacramento, CA / Walnut Creek, CA / Remote for the right candidate
Compensation: $85,000 - $100,000 annual salary
Benefits: access to health benefits + 401k + 3 weeks annual paid time off